At AppFoundry we strive to offer our customers more than a finished checklist. We hope to offer real value, a product that makes a change, a collaboration that feels right!
We try to achieve these goals by putting a focus on people instead of just processes, on value instead of output.
If these words ring a bell, that's because we didn't invent any of this. It's part of an agile mindset and we're looking for people like you that share this vision and would like to help us carry it out.
Who are we looking for?
We hope to meet candidates proficient in any or more of the following areas.
Building and guiding a development team / project
- You are the project facilitator
- You make complicated matters digestible for the team (this includes the client)
- You coach and guide the team
- You apply your understanding of SCRUM in a meaningful and pragmatic way. This could be in the role of a scrum master or a product owner.
- You are the team's 'chief of happiness'
Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for the client.
- Assisting the client in their role as product owner or acting as the PO yourself.
- Coaching the customer.
- Building long-term relationships with our customers.
- You have an agile mindset while understanding the importance pragmatism.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a driving force, rather than a follower.
- You possess the ability to turn individuals into a group.
- You are passionate about the newest evolutions and media.
- You are always open for new ideas and insights.
What's in it for you?
- You enjoy our employee benefits.
- You'll be able to partake in Agile / Leadership focused certifications, courses, conferences, ...
- Because we strongly believe in personal growth and future possibilities, we are wide open for your ideas & initiatives. You'll have our full support and the possibility to truly shape your own future.
- You'll work at some very interesting clients and/or at our offices in Kontich, Hasselt or Gent.