AppFoundry delivers digital solutions. With a strong focus on user experience and design, we build custom digital products, seamlessly integrated within our clients' specific ecosystem and needs.
We specialise in 'human facing solutions' such as web apps, mobile apps, wearables, kiosks or basically anything we can dream up together with our clients.
We're part of Xplore Group, a digital technology center based in Kontich, Hasselt & Gent.
We're currently looking for Node.js developers. In this role you'll be joining our existing backend & cloud team, working on exciting projects using cutting edge technologies and approaches such as AWS, Azure, Serverless, Docker and Typescript.
Sounds interesting? Please contact us (below) and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear your story!
- You have experience building APIs.
- You have experience with TypeScript.
- You have experience with data modeling.
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines deﬁned in the architecture.
- Strong skills in automation, continuous integration and unit testing.
- Proclivity towards craftsmanship - creating clean, efﬁcient, readable, well-designed code.
You are ...
- Good at communicating and dealing with other people.
- Open for new or different ideas and insights.
- Passionate for building well-performing user experiences.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be part of a young and eager team.
- You'll be able to grow and learn through teamwork, (certification) courses, conferences and ultimately become a code guru/ninja/pirate (pick one or more).
- You'll build a career within one of the biggest Belgian IT companies (we’re part of the Cronos group).
- You'll be based in one of our offices in Kontich, Hasselt or Gent.
- You'll visit a wide array of interesting clients and learn about new industries and products.
- Because we strongly believe in personal growth and future possibilities, we are wide open for your ideas & initiatives. You'll have our full support and the possibility to truly shape your own future.
- You'll enjoy all of our employee benefits.