AppFoundry specialises in immersive digital experiences for iOS, Android, Web and beyond. We are part of Xplore Group, a digital technology center based in Kontich, Gent & Hasselt. Maybe you’ve already seen or used some of our work 👉 AppFoundry – Xplore Group.
We're currently looking for a web lead / architect. In this role you'll be leading & guiding our web team in projects, architecture setup, proposal creation & estimation, etc. In short: you'll be the (wo)man with the plan. You'll take the reins and help shape our future. Needless to say, real solid experience is key here.
Sounds like a match? Do contact us (below) or drop by and introduce yourself. We’d love to talk with you!
- You have experience in working out the technical side of project proposals and estimations.
- You have experience in starting and finishing projects.
- You have enough backend knowledge (or actual dev experience) to understand the requirements and peculiarities of the systems you are integrating with.
- You master frontend architecture principles and design patterns.
- Your knowledge (such as React, Angular or Vue) transcends any individual technical choice confinements. By now you've seen them all. You're looking at the bigger picture.
- You are well aware of the peculiarities of a mobile first approach.
- Unit testing or test driven development are obviously essential to you. Not a waste of time or something you just never got to.
- You know how to set up an automated development process.
- You have experience in working in an agile team and know how to apply agile methodologies.
You are yourself ...
- Passionate about the newest evolutions & media.
- Good at communicating and dealing with people.
- A driving force, rather than a follower.
- Able to turn individuals into a group.
- Always open for new or other ideas and insights.
What's in it for you?
- You'll enjoy our employee benefits.
- You'll be part of a young and eager team.
- You'll work at some very interesting clients and/or at our offices in Kontich, Hasselt or Gent.
- You'll be able to grow and learn through teamwork, (certification) courses, conferences and ultimately become a code guru/ninja/pirate (pick one or more).
- Because we strongly believe in personal growth and future possibilities, we are wide open for your ideas & initiatives. You'll have our full support and the possibility to truly shape your own future.
- You'll build a career within one of the biggest Belgian IT companies (we’re part of the Cronos group).