AppFoundry creates and maintains digital solutions. With a strong focus on user experience and design, we build custom digital products, perfectly integrated with our clients' specific situation and needs.
We specialise in 'human facing solutions' such as web apps, mobile apps, wearables, kiosks or basically anything we can dream up together with our clients.
We're part of Xplore Group, a digital technology center based in Kontich, Hasselt & Gent.
We’re looking for an experienced Android developer! You’re passionate about mobile and just about everything Google/Android/Kotlin/... related (read: you’re a bit of a fanboy/girl)? You’re proud of your awesome coding skills and want to put them to work in an experienced and like-minded team?
You have solid experience in …
- Developing Android applications (and maybe have some private or open source projects to brag about)
- Frontend/mobile architecture principles focused on Android
- The Google Play Console and Firebase Console
- Kotlin, Java, Gradle, object oriented design & design patterns
- Reactive programming (Rx)
- Unit testing, test driven development
- Automated development process
- Agile methodologies
You are …
- Passionate about the newest evolutions & media
- Open for new ideas, techniques & technologies
- A team player
- Optional but nice to have: maintaining an app that’s currently available in the Google Play Store
What's in it for you?
- You enjoy our employee benefits.
- You'll be part of a young and eager team.
- You'll work at some very interesting clients and/or at our offices in Kontich, Hasselt or Gent.
- You'll be able to grow and learn through teamwork, certifications, courses, conferences and ultimately become a code guru/ninja/pirate (pick one or more).
- Because we strongly believe in personal growth and future possibilities, we are wide open for your ideas & initiatives. You'll have our full support and the possibility to truly shape your own future.
- You'll build a career within one of the biggest Belgian IT companies (we’re part of the Cronos group).