AppFoundry creates and maintains digital solutions. With a strong focus on user experience and design, we build custom digital products, seamlessly integrated with our clients' specific situation and needs.
We specialise in 'human facing solutions' such as web apps, mobile apps, wearables, kiosks or basically anything we can dream up together with our clients.
We're part of Xplore Group, a digital technology center based in Kontich, Hasselt & Gent.
We're currently looking for React developers with a proven track record. In this role you'll be joining our existing web team, working on exciting projects using cutting edge web technologies and approaches such as React, React Native, Gatsby, Progressive Web Apps, etc.
Sounds interesting? Please contact us (below) and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear your story!
- Experience with React (or another web technology such as Angular or Vue) is a must.
- Experience with React Native is a huge plus.
- Experience with other web technologies such as TypeScript, Gatsby, Progressive Web Apps, ... is a plus.
- You have some experience in team based web related projects.
- You have some experience with backend services and API's to understand the requirements and peculiarities of the systems you are integrating with.
- You master frontend architecture principles and design patterns.
- You are well aware of the peculiarities of a mobile first approach.
- Unit testing or test driven development are an obvious part of the development proces for you.
- You know how to set up an automated development process.
- You have experience in working in an agile team and know how to apply agile methodologies.
You are ...
- Passionate about the newest evolutions & media.
- Good at communicating and dealing with other people.
- Open for new or different ideas and insights.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be part of a young and eager team.
- You'll be able to grow and learn through teamwork, (certification) courses, conferences and ultimately become a code guru/ninja/pirate (pick one or more).
- You'll build a career within one of the biggest Belgian IT companies (we’re part of the Cronos group).
- You'll be based in one of our offices in Kontich, Hasselt or Gent.
- You'll visit a wide array of interesting clients and learn about new industries and products.
- Because we strongly believe in personal growth and future possibilities, we are wide open for your ideas & initiatives. You'll have our full support and the possibility to truly shape your own future.
- You'll enjoy all of our employee benefits.